My last post about the house on which we put an offer...well, that kind of fell through. But, I have full confidence that was totally God and on purpose! We are super excited about this current house, and it will be fun to work on - a LOT of paint and some updates here and there, and it will be sweet as pie! No pics tonight, but I will take some and post them at a later date :)
Can you believe we are almost to September? That is some crazy stuff right there!!
Headed to KC this weekend for a brand new toddler - hope your B-day has been grand Baby Hudson! AND I need to send out belated 6th B-day wishes to Caed, who turned 6 this year on August 6th! :) One of these days Aunt Leah will be on the ball...one of these days...
And I leave you with the most adorable picture of my one and only niece.
Meet Kalea.
She. Is. SO. Precious.
Meet Kalea.
She. Is. SO. Precious.

No comments:
Post a Comment