Caleb just got a new (to him) scooter from his big cousins in OK, and he is in LOVE with it.
He wants to ride it outside, inside, and he even asked if it could come in the car with us on our way to the restaurant. (It couldn't...)
Craig got some shots of Caleb riding his new scooter, and I just had to post these - not because he's cute on the scooter (he is), but because these pictures will give you some of the best Caleb faces you never get to see! These are some of the classics I see on a daily basis:

The Toothless Grin
He wants to ride it outside, inside, and he even asked if it could come in the car with us on our way to the restaurant. (It couldn't...)
Craig got some shots of Caleb riding his new scooter, and I just had to post these - not because he's cute on the scooter (he is), but because these pictures will give you some of the best Caleb faces you never get to see! These are some of the classics I see on a daily basis:
The Toothless Grin
The Pout
And then there's my personal favorite:
And then there's my personal favorite:
No comments:
Post a Comment