Friday, April 17, 2009

I kept telling them not to give him any more candy...

but they wouldn't listen, would they?




And that...is why 2009 will always be the year when Caleb puked his guts out at Easter dinner.

Sorry about your dress Gigi...and your tablecloth...and your chair...and the beautiful rug...

3 comments:

Marie said...

OH NO! That sucks...

(but is kinda funny)

Andrea said...

Eww. SO sorry for you, and her shirt and rug and table cloth - but I laughed. :)

Amanda said...

Wanna hear a really bad story? We went to go visit a church we had never been to before in TN. We were also spending the night at a friend of a friend's house, someone we had never met before. About 1/2 into our visit Lilly proceeds to throw up all over John, their couch and their floor. And she did it 2 more times within a 15 minute period. It was SO embarrassing AND we were 8 hours away from home. She spent the whole night throwing up in a bowl. John and I were sick the next morning and we had to drive the whole 8 hours back. Yuck!