I got a Spring Break this year because my office goes along w/USD 259's shezhule. So, in light of the fact our five-year anniversary was the last day of a youth trip last summer, and was further ruined by the break in discovery, we took a trip with our tax refund this year! Haha, I know, I know...but it was SO WORTH IT!!!
I was thinking, and I realized that Craig and I have not spent a single night "away" by ourselves since the day our sweet little baby boy was born! Sure, we've been away...on youth trips....which is great...but it's been a LONG time people since we've just been us and it was SO MUCH FUN!! No schedules, no responsibilities, just us...hanging out and skiing.
Highly recommended for all.
It was just so nice to be us again (even though we've used the third person so much in the past two years we've developed this weird habit of calling each other Mommy and Daddy...) and spend quality time together just having FUN!!! I love my husband - and though I know how awesome he is, I don't often just get to hang out with him and experience it!! It was grand :)
The only thing I regret is not having enough time to hit up the Coach Outlet...
No comments:
Post a Comment