Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, baby!


Saturday we took a little road trip to Kansas City to celebrate Elise's birthday - she is the daughter of one of my favorite people in the world...Ms. Kelly Spears. She is an amazing woman in so many ways, and I love that our little ones are so close in age!! We also got to catch up some with Marie & Devin, who also have a beautiful little girl named Addison who will soon be celebrating a b-day as well, and a sweet 10-week old baby girl, Ainsley, who is cute as pie! :) Marie it was so good to see you!!!!

Craig's kind of getting into photography, so he took some shots at the after party (read: grassy knoll across from the gymnastics center). It was the picture of innocence - these kids are so darn cute!!


Sweet girls



I love this one!


Ring Around the Rosey


Are these two not just the cutest??


I have so many more pics, and some really good ones at that! I will bring some to you when I come up for our Girls' Weekend, Marie!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Cute! It was great to see you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Just a reminder, the celebration has begun! Jeni's shower kicks off today with an awesome interview. Walk on over to Rena's at the beach and relax as we get to know Jeni even better. You can start by posting this link in your browser http://www.insertgracehere.com/2009/05/interview-with-a-friend-jeni-friend/comment-page-1/#comment-866, then remember to stop by my little café here: http://www.insertgracehere.com/2009/05/interview-with-a-friend-jeni-friend/comment-page-1/#comment-866 to join our linky party with your post and gifts.

If that's not enough, check here for more details: http://heresmycuplord.com/2009/05/01/its-your-day-jenifriend/

We truly do hope to see you there. The more the merrier, as we shower her with gifts!

Rena, Ginger, and all of her bloggyfriends!