Baby Cora went home to see Jesus this morning, and suffers no longer. My heart is tearing apart for Jess and Joel, and I don't pretend to know the impact of this loss on their hearts. Please continue to pray for them in these very difficult days, weeks, months and years to come.
1 comment:
Hi - I have been following their story since I found out about it on another friends blog -
I have never met this family and yet I find myself completely destroyed over their loss. I was so shocked to see the update this morning - as I just felt like I there were so many people praying for them - and i told my husband I just kept thinking - she's going to be OK - and to find out that she had passed was just not the right answer for me. I can't stop crying. I can't sleep. It seems crazy, I know, for people I have never met but I just feel so bad. When I see their pictures I just see such joy in their hearts and love for that little girl and it just makes me so upset.
So sorry to leave a long message but I needed to share this with someone who might understand
Post a Comment