Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prayers for Cora

I know most of you know by now about this situation, but for those of you who are family and/or may not have ties to my generation of K-Staters, I wanted to share this news about a friend of mine from college, Jess, her husband Joel and their beautiful little 10-month old daughter, Cora. Jess and I were in a small group together in college, along with some of the most amazing women I know to this day, and she has been very dear to my heart ever since I met her.





Jess and her family are going through an unimaginable situation right now, and I would only ask that you visit their blog, The Macs and experience first-hand their situation. Please join with me and the now hundreds of people who are crying out to the Lord in desperation and hope for the healing of little Cora Paige.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have my prayers!!

jenifriend

Anonymous said...

Ever since I have heard, I have been praying and trying to update everyone I know. I don't "know" this family, but we are one in the body of Christ and my heart goes out to them.