Real job...hmm, depends on who you ask...I have decided that my "real" job right now is to take the best care of my family I can... :) Doesn't pay much. In fact...I seem to be spending more than is coming in at this point... HA! That's what happens when you actually have to feed that family..."to feed is to love" - didn't some great philosopher once say that? Well, he/she should have. It's a good one.
Anyway, back to the haircut.... x3!! That's right folks, we all three got haircuts this afternoon, and are now all completely different people. Well...I am, because I get a haircut about once every six months (please don't shoot me Abbe!), where I am again transformed from ponytail girl to spunky, cute-again young mommy. :) Caleb is different because today he got his first, real life "big boy" haircut. I wish I could post the picture...but Abbe has it on her camera...I forgot mine, and my phone...nice, I know. Craig is different because he's been working out lately and his belly has been undergoing reduction surgery, as I have so lovingly just now named his recent interest in exercise. So the new haircut makes him all the cuter! :)
If you can't tell, haircuts make me happy.
Jobs are coming, I can feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment