Today I did some Walgreening (now you're thinking 'AH! NOW I know where she got the ridiculous heading!) and got some pretty good deals. Observe:
1 Crest 1.99 - 1.00 MFC - 1.oo ES = FREE
1 Glade Wisp 5.99 - 5.00 MFC = .99 + 3RR
1 Glade Scented Oil Candle 3.99 - 2.00 MFC = 1.99 (send in for $2 Rebate Oct. ES = FREE)
1 Glade Candle 1.99 - 1.00 MFC = .99 (send in for $1 Rebate Oct. ES = FREE)
1 Gillett Fusion Power 9.49 - 4.oo MFC = 5.49
1 Diet Mt Dew 1.25 (filler)
1 Tissue Pack .25 (filler)
I paid .99 + tax for the Wisp candle and got back 3RR...then I bought the rest, used the 3RR plus 4.50RR I had from last week's toothbrush...and the total came to 2.51 + tax OOP. I will get to submit 4.00 in Oct. Rebates...so really I got all this free :) And, I paid the OOP on my gift card from September's rebates...so...I guess you could say we're getting pretty serious, Walgreens and me. Exciting times! The bad news? I only have 1.96 left on the gift card, so I will submit October's rebates early...might miss out on some later deals, but I'm determined never to spend another dollar completely out of pocket at Walgreens!
1 comment:
I love it! And here I thought I was the only one that loves Walgreens.
Post a Comment