Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Young man, are you listening to me?

As of yesterday, the Stutz's are proud members of the YMCA! I'm not sure you understand how excited I am to have this glorious concoction of bricks and mortar...you see, I really love to exercise. I love exercise that leaves me unable to walk correctly for 2 days because I'm sore from exercising! No, that is not in any way a form of sarcasm...I really do love the feeling of soreness...from exercise, that is. Have I mentioned yet that I like to exercise?

Now, back to the 'Y.' This place is amazing. I know, I know...it's just the local YMCA. But it's so much MORE to me! Ok, that may not be true. But, going to the 'Y' does bring me back to the summer of 2003...working the Y.E.S.S. program for the ARC...just weeks away from being married...all the time in the world! It was definitely a great summer...and I spent SO much time at the 'Y' preparing for the wedding, getting in DANG good shape if I do-ma-say-ma-so-ma-self. I just really love the place!

Five years later (hmm...and a few pounds too...ugh) I am again a YMCA member, along with my cutie pie husband and sweet baby boy. It's so much fun to go together, and I love having an instant connection with the people of my native home town. We've already seen at least one person we know (I say at least because my eyesight is seriously lacking?). So...much...fun. Plus, it's great to be able to drop Caleb off in the nursery...no more having to find someone to watch him so Craig and I can both go somewhere, or leaving Craig home while I go do something! He gets to play with other kids for awhile, and we get to work out together. Love it. Loveitloveitloveit. So, this is my plug...I highly recommend that you go here to find your local YMCA...you too may fall in love (that is Phileo) like I did in the summer of 03'. Here are a couple of tribute pics to that summer:
Aww...


No comments: