I've recently got into coupons and Walgreens! This morning I went to "do a deal" and had to share! I also thought I'd include a picture of my lovely shopping purchases and a recap of how it all went down...when I get my rebates from these products on the Walgreens giftcard, I will be on the road to never spending another cent out of pocket there! Woo hoo for saving Money! A special thanks to MoneySavingMom and the other bloggers for their inspiration scenarios!
Nivea Men's Body Wash $4.99 (Free After Rebate)
-1.00 coupon
Crest ProHealth Toothpaste $3.79 (FAR)
-.75 coupon
Revlon Nail Color $4.79 (FAR)
-2.00 coupon
Loreal Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle Serum $12.36 (FAR)
-3.00 coupon
2 Dove Haircare products $4.99 (B1G1)
-2.00 coupon on 1
2 John Frieda hair products $5.99 & $3.00 (B1G1 50%)
-3.00 coupon on 2
5 12 packs Pepsi products $11.00 w/Walgreens store coupon
2 packs Trident XTra Care $.99 each
-B1G1 coupon
-.75 coupon on 1
1 Gallon whole milk $3.59
1 random chapstick $.99
1 Snickers Charge bar $.59
__________________________
Total before all coupons $61.81 + tax
Total after all coupons $30.06 + tax (out of pocket cost)
With all my Free After Rebate items I will get back approx. $30.06 on the gift card plus 10% bonus for using the gift card....thus making all of these items FREE. This is amazing to me!!
1 comment:
Woo-hoo for couponing and pharmacies!!
Post a Comment