Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Four Months in Pictures
Some highlights:
* You have nursed like a champ since Day 1. You are a noisy eater, and some might call you voracious! You are well fed, and everyone always comments on how "healthy" you are. I don't know if these comments are meant to be compliments or not, but we adore your fat rolls and wouldn't want you any other way :)
* Your brother adores you, and loves to tell you how pretty you are. Although he had a rough patch with me when you first arrived on the scene, he has never shown anything but love for you, and wants to cuddle up with you whenever he gets the chance. (side note: he did try and "teach you a new dance" one time, which resulted in you and the Bumbo on the floor, but his motives were pure)
* You showed us your first gummy grin right at 6 weeks. I love that smile, and I love the way your face lights up when you see Mommy, Daddy and Brother.
* You are a tried and true Mommy's girl. In fact, you won't tolerate anyone but Mommy for long (even Daddy). You are very different from your brother in this way. I love that you love and need me...we are going to have to work on this, though, if Mommy is ever going to be away from you for more than 2 hours. :)
* You love being outside, and don't mind the heat. Thank you for that, because it's been REALLY hot outside lately.
* Your laugh is adorable. I heard the first giggles in your sleep as a brand new baby and a "real" laugh at 12 weeks, but it was Mommy's chomp chomp noise that sent you over the edge this past weekend when you turned 4 months old.
* You are starting to hit developmental milestones left and right. This past week you found your toes, and are already working on getting those to your mouth. You have great head control, and if Mommy is around, I'm pretty sure you could do a complete 360 degree neck turn to see me. Just sayin....
* You started sleeping through the night around 9 weeks. Thank you for that as well. Mommy really appreciates it!
* You are well loved and well dressed, and you are growing like a weed. You wear mostly 6 month and 9 month outfits, and I love dressing you in pretty dresses and hair bows more than I ever thought I would! You also have more clothes than I have ever had in my life, and I can't stop buying those cute little outfits!
* You have a dark complexion like your daddy - people are always asking me if you've been out in the sun (and then they get a glimpse of Mommy's legs and realize that's impossible!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved the pictures and update! Thanks for sharing. She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment