I got an e-mail today about this year's babyGap and GapKids casting call...apparantly they're looking for new models to show off their incredibly cute clothes that I absolutely love! In light of this, (and the PERFECT weather this evening) we went outside and had a little photo shoot! Caleb, of course, was overjoyed because we were outside, and therefore wasn't the most bestest (that's right, I said it) subject for his little photo op...but, I did manage to get a couple I thought were pretty cute...so naturally I wanted to share them...with you...enjoy!



haha..I just threw this one in because it's funny...
Well, now that you've seen the choices, any suggestions on which one to submit?
4 comments:
I love the first one! The lighting and expression on his face are perfect! I can't believe how big he's getting!
I agree with Emily, but I think the last one is actually my favorite!
The first and last one are my faves. I almost wonder if the last one should be submitted as a secondary just for giggles so they can see the level of his personality. Good luck!!
He looks like his momma in the last one for sure!
Post a Comment