I mentioned yesterday how much I love blogging...I think it's because I can type so much faster than I can write. The ramblings that were once strictly reserved for my journal pages now have wings via the Internet, and my fingers work much faster on a keyboard. I guess these days thoughts flow quite rapidly through my brain, and if my fingers are working with me I have a better chance of catching and preserving them in this virtual mason jar. That said, I will continue to fill journal pages until I die, regardless of the seemingly infinite capacity of the Web. There is just no substitute for written word (in my opinion of course), and if I had a lot of money I'd probably buy a lot of books (and shoes...). And, I digress.
Where was I again? Oh yeah, blogging. I love how people use their blogs so differently - I love reading about peoples' stories and journeys, thoughts and ramblings...maybe I like knowing that I'm not the only one with completely random thoughts...of course I know that, but it's nice to be affirmed in the validity of one's randomness. That said, perhaps this blogging experience will allow me to step out a little more of the self-created comfort zone which is my own mind into the world of the brave 'bearers of all.' Okay, I may not be bearing all here (after all, that's what my journal is for...) but I may be able to bear some, and at very least get out some of the ideas and things I think about out there for myself to process, and hopefully to continue the dialogue that races through my brain day by day.
And that, in less words, is the more.
No comments:
Post a Comment